Sunday, September 12, 2010



Stuff on eBay

I'm starting to go through stuff that I've been lugging around for years and out it slowly but surely in eBay. I wish I could simply sell it at a show, but that is far more expensive and labor intensive that the 20 minutes or so it takes to something on eBay.

In one way I'm reluctant to part with any original art from my very limited collection, but in this case it doesn't make any sense to hang onto to the painting seen here.

I'm going to go through my still collection as well, but even in this age of being able to scan an image and sell the original I'm reluctant to let the best go.

Here's the link to the vampire painting

Here's a "Chicken Run" action figure set.

And here is the link to the factory sealed Popeye set.

I've got two of of the Popeye sets, if anyone locally is interested. More stuff to follow.

1 comment:

dogboy443 said...

Great painting. Too bad it; got to go but...