Sunday, January 10, 2010

I received the following from Sgt. John Delaney of the Springfield Police Department the other day:

"At 3:15 A.M. this morning Officer Jose R. Diaz conducted a motor vehicle stop at the intersection of Bethel Street and Brunswick Street after the officer was almost struck by the vehicle at Sumner and Dorset Street. The driver of the car swerved into oncoming traffic to take a left onto Dorset Street almost hitting the cruiser that Officer Diaz was operating. Officer Diaz then followed and pulled over the driver. Officers Diaz arrested the driver because he was a FUGITIVE FROM JUSTICE ......
David B. Hodge age 21 of 22 Jamaica Street Springfield, charges ...
Fugitive From Justice from Pulaski County, Missouri....Hodge is wanted there for ...
Poss. of Cocaine With Intent to Distribute (two counts)
Assault in the 3rd degree
Authorities in Missouri have been contacted at stated that they will rendite Mr. Hodge to their state."

I like the way John writes, but what attracted me to this message was the mug shot:



There are some beauties that come my way. I'll post more in the future.

1 comment:

dogboy443 said...

I'm-so-screwed.