Saturday, August 15, 2009

I've had the pleasure and privilege of interviewing many news makers and celebs in my long and checkered career, but I'm especially proud of doing two interviews with Rachel Maddow.

I would love to do another.

She is not only a very nice person and easy to speak with, she is one of the smartest people I've met. What I love about her is that she does her homework and she is willing to engage members of the right.

The right wing pundits have done this country a disservice that I think is the moral equivalent of treason by deliberating trying to derail a discussion on health insurance. The corporate powers don't want Americans to have a better system as its working out very well for them.

is the American public so stupid, so scared, so prejudiced, so easily duped, they really believe in the pure bile that has been flowing from the special interests and the ring wing talking heads?

You know the answer.

No comments: