Thursday, January 03, 2008


And hey, my first signing of "ESCAPE! How Animation Broke into the Mainstream in the 1990s" will be at 2 p.m. Jan. 26 at the Central Library in my home town of Springfield. I'm going to deliver a program about the changing face of animation and then sign some books. Bring a twenty and you'll get a book! Free copies of my old animation magazines will be available as well! Double-bag collector's items!

  • For more information go here.
  • 3 comments:

    Bill Dusty said...

    Yeah, Mike, I saw that on the Library website. I've got your date in my IPAQ ;-)

    The only thing that'll stop me from being there is if my girlfriend has other plans for me `:-0

    Marty said...

    I'll be there.

    dogboy443 said...

    Hey I'm not working that day, guess I'll pack up my Flak jacket and drive the 5+ minutes to the library. I'll get it signed and then I'll bother the Dunston Lover for his signature and it'll go in a plastic sleeve and never see the light of day again.