Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Stuff that gets into my mail box...

I thought this had to be a joke, but apparently it isn't:


April 22 update: And now I'm to censor the thing at the request of the guy WHO SENT TO ME, A MEMBER OF THE WORKING PRESS!

Hi,
I'm a UMass Amherst Grad, current medical student at XXXXX and am originally from XXXXX. I recently designed a new product in which you and your readers may be interested. While working in a hospital, I noticed many of my patients were embarrassed about the soiled condition of their all-white underwear. To fix this problem, I created a pair that would hide all stains and eliminate the embarrassment. It's simple- a pair of underwear that's yellow in the front and brown in the back! You never even have to wash them!

Although not practical in the real world, I realized these would make an excellent gag gift. NO-WASH UNDERWEAR has since grown from a simple idea to its own company located in Massachusetts. Our original boxers and other NO-WASH gifts are now available on our website and on store shelves around the nation! As a medical student, I have also been in contact with local charities and children's hospitals to raise funds through our "Buy A Pair And Show You Care" campaign.

Please let me know if you would be willing to help spread the word and highlight NO-WASH UNDERWEAR in the Reminder. I would also be more than happy to send you a free pair of NO-WASH Boxers. Just let me know the size and address and I'll send them your way. Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely,
XXXXX

NO-WASH UNDERWEAR
XXXXX


You know we have to do a story on this!

1 comment:

dogboy443 said...

Are you going to get a pair? I promise we won't make fun of you.