Monday, September 22, 2008

Shameless self-promotion time again, kids!

First, my Fleischer at the Center for Cartoon Studies in White River Junction tomorrow night will have all new clips and shorts than the one I presented at the Main Street Museum this summer. The show starts at 7 p.m. and is free. I'll have copies of my animation book, "Escape! How Animation Went Mainstream in the 1990s" for sale. For directions, etc. go here.

Then I'll be signing copies of my newest book, "Springfield A Postcard History" at the Holyoke Barnes & Noble on Oct. 4 at 10 a.m. Please come by and say hello, and help me pay for the fuel we'll use this winter!

I will also be part of my friend Mino's monthly wine dinner at his spectacular Buon Appetito restaurant in Westfield on Oct. 13. Diners will not only get a lavish meal but also a copy of the Springfield book, which I will be happy to inscribe. Call 568-0002 for more information and reservations. I'll post the menu when I get it!

I can not tell you just how great Mino's cuisine is – simply the best Italian you've ever tasted. His wine dinners fill up quickly.

No comments: