Friday, September 05, 2008

More shameless hustling

There's a million things to do this weekend here in the area, but please stick a $20 bill in your pocket and head down to the Barnes and Nobles in Enfield, CT. on Saturday between 1 and 3 p.m. to buy my new book on Springfield and to say "hi" to yours truly.

Thanks to Bill Dwight for having me on his WHMP talk show yesterday to discuss both of my books.

Go here to listen to Bill's show. My segment starts about half-way in the file.

Joe Biden is coming to Holyoke for a fundraiser on Sept. 10 at the Log Cabin and the minimum donation is gain admittance is $500. I'm going to try to cover the event.

3 comments:

Mark Martin said...

Dag nabbit, are you at B&N today? Well, I guess you WERE 8 minutes ago. I missed it. I hope you have two books left...

Mike Dobbs said...

I've got copies of books to sell and the next signing is Oct. 4 at the B&N in Holyoke at 10 a.m.

I had a steady stream of people which was quite gratifying.

VanDog said...

Were you able to sneak into the Biden fundraiser? Heard the media was kept out.