Sunday, February 03, 2008

I just added a new post to That's Thirty about my two days last week covering the governor. Ah the life of a journalist...it's exciting to trail behind elected officials in elementary schools.




A photo from my book: I'm interviewing the late actor Jonathan Harris, a hell of a nice guy

I have a pile of books here and for those who expressed an interest in getting an autographed copy of "Escape! How Animation Broke into the Mainstream in the 1990s" please send me a check or money order for $25 (priority mail postage is about $5) to G. Michael Dobbs, 17 Spruce St. Springfield, MA 01105.

My publisher apparently asks some of the authors to sign index cards he then inserts into their books when they are requested by customers. I've not been extended this service, so I'll do it the old school way – you send me the money and I'll do a personal inscription.

Now in my best Stan Lee voice: I promise it's a must-have, double-bag collectors item that no true believer can be without!

© 2008 by Gordon Michael Dobbs

2 comments:

dogboy443 said...

And that's what makes you such a nice damn guy. BTW, love the Fiend Without A Face behid you.

Mk

Bill Dusty said...

Mike, I got my copy of your book in the mail. Thanks much. Looks like you took a bit of a hit on the postage - I owe you a beer, dude ;-)